Last Updated 11th January 2022
Our number one priority is to keep you, our staff, and volunteers safe.
We will continue to follow Government guidance and the COVID-19 procedures currently in place on all of our face-to-face delivery to ensure your safety, including:
- Members of our face-to-face delivery team being fully vaccinated.
- Hand sanitiser and face masks available in any vehicles, holiday properties or training venues.
- DA Vehicles sanitised using disinfectant fogging prior to and after use and high touch points cleaned daily.
- Social distancing, where possible.
- Maintaining rigorous cleaning protocols of holiday properties or training venues.
We look forward very much to welcoming you on one of our holidays, outings or training sessions. To help keep everyone safe, please see our requirements for attendance or cancellation.
Supported Holidays & Outings
- Please do not attend if you have tested positive for Coronavirus, if you have any symptoms of Coronavirus or have had contact with anyone with confirmed Covid in the last 10 days.
- All attendees are required to show a valid NHS COVID-19 Pass upon arrival. This will usually mean that unless medically exempt, you must be vaccinated against COVID-19 (comprising at least two vaccinations and a booster(s)) no less than 2 weeks before travelling with us.
- We request all attendees to complete a lateral flow test within 24 hours prior to a supported outing or holiday and report the result at https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result.
- We recommend face masks to be worn whilst in the DA vehicle.
If you have booked a holiday, you must notify us of your need to cancel for a Covid-19 reason as early as possible.
If anyone in the party becomes unwell during a holiday, we will follow the current Gov.uk guidelines. It is the responsibility of holiday-makers to purchase suitable travel insurance to cover against the risk of not being able to travel due to illness or isolation due to Covid-19 or any other illness. We strongly recommend that you take out appropriate travel insurance at the time of booking.
If we need to cancel your holiday due to Covid, normal cancellation conditions as detailed in our terms and conditions will apply in all cases.
Please read our Terms & Conditions which include the cancellation policy.
The majority of our training can be delivered online. Where we provide face-to-face delivery, we have put the following procedures in place:
- Please do not attend if you have tested positive for Coronavirus or if you have any symptoms of Coronavirus.
- Our trainers will follow the ‘Hand, Face and Space’ recommendations to help everyone feel confident and comfortable.
- We strongly recommend that delegates take part in the lateral flow testing scheme and do a test 24 hours prior to attending a training course.
- We may limit how many participants can attend each course.
- We will keep our training venues well ventilated and face coverings are advised.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for your convenience.
- We will ask some advanced questions about the training environment.
- There may be some venue specific guidance that you may need to be aware of
- Where you have paid for the training, you should refer to our cancellation policy provided in the Statement of Work or at the point of booking.
We will continue to review and update our measures in line with the latest government guidance.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us.