Our number one priority is to keep you, our staff and volunteers safe.
We will continue to follow any Government guidance and the COVID-19 procedures currently in place on all of our face-to-face delivery to ensure your safety, including:
- Members of our face-to-face delivery team are fully vaccinated.
- Hand sanitiser and face masks available in any vehicles, holiday properties or training venues.
- DA Vehicles sanitised using disinfectant fogging prior to and after use.
- Social distancing will be required, where possible.
- Maintaining rigorous cleaning protocols of holiday properties or training venues.
We require everyone to participate in the national lateral flow testing (LFT) scheme and do a test 24 hours prior to a face-to-face training event, supported outing or holiday.
We will ask any participants who are experiencing any symptoms of coronavirus not to participate in any face-to-face events.
In addition to those outlined, we have put the following procedures in place for our supported holidays, short breaks or outings:
Supported Holidays & Outings
- All attendees are required to be fully vaccinated, with both doses, at least 21 days before they join us.
- We require all attendees to complete a lateral flow test within 24 hours prior to a supported outing or holiday and report the result at https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result.
- We ask for face masks to be worn whilst in the DA vehicle.
If you have booked a holiday, you must notify us of your need to cancel for a Covid-19 reason as early as possible (and at the latest 24 hours before your scheduled trip).
If anyone in the party becomes unwell during a holiday, we will follow the current Gov.uk guidelines. It is the responsibility of holiday-makers to purchase suitable travel insurance to cover against the risk of not being able to travel due to illness or isolation due to Covid-19 or any other illness. We strongly recommend that you take out appropriate travel insurance at the time of booking.
If we need to cancel your holiday due to Covid, normal cancellation conditions as detailed in our terms and conditions will apply in all cases. Please read our Terms & Conditions which include the cancellation policy.
The majority of our training can be delivered online. Where we provide face-to-face delivery, we have put the following procedures in place:
- Training delegates are required to take part in the national lateral flow testing (LFT) scheme and do a test 24 hours prior to attending a training course and report the result at https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result.
- We may limit how many participants can attend each course.
- We will keep our training venues well ventilated by having windows open.
- We will ask some advanced questions about the training environment.
- We advise all delegates to wear a face covering when entering and moving around training venues, unless medically exempt.
- Where you have paid for the training, you should refer to our cancellation policy provided in the Statement of Work or at the point of booking.
We will continue to review and update our measures in line with the latest government guidance.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us.