Are you a family carer or supporting someone living with dementia? Do you want to know more?
We are running a series of Family Carers Seminars around the UK. These free events are designed for family carers, informal carers or others supporting people living with dementia.
At these seminars you will:
- Think differently about dementia, understanding it, including common symptoms
- Continue to see the person – not the condition
- Receive strategies to overcome communication barriers
- Learn how to connect with your loved one using practical tips
- Learn the benefits of contact with nature and the outdoors
- Network with local support organisations and other family carers
- Have the opportunity to ask individual questions
- Receive a copy of our highly informative training pack
Friendly, safe environment, only 20 spaces available, refreshments will be provided.
To Book Your Place: Click here to book a free ticket for the seminar.