North Devon, near Hartland
5 days, Monday to Friday
£950 per person based on two people sharing a room
Click on a date to reserve a room:
21st – 25th June – Fully Booked
13th – 17th Sept – Fully Booked
18th – 22nd Oct – Fully Booked
North Devon is best known for its award-winning coastline, much of which is a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The golden sandy beaches are perfect for rock-pooling, paddling and swimming. The area is full of charming market towns and quaint villages set between the dramatic coastline, rugged moors, and verdant valleys.
Wherever you look, you’ll find inspiring walks, secluded beaches and marine wildlife, offering ample opportunities to connect with nature and enjoy this beautiful and diverse landscape.
The Old Granary is set in 500 acres of working farmland near to the village of Hartland, this extremely peaceful location is just 3 miles from stunning coastal walks.
Our accommodation has plenty of charm, with exposed beams and stonework throughout. There is plenty of comfortable seating in the spacious living area and a large kitchen dining area to enjoy home-cooked meals together.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms* (please note the doorways are low and there are exposed beams in the bedrooms).
Outside you will find an enclosed garden for relaxing on a sunny evening.
*Not wet-rooms, so there may be a step into the shower.
North Devon has lots to offer us. As some activities are weather, and social distance dependent* we will decide our final itinerary closer to the holiday. We are spoilt for choice with coastal walks, secluded beaches, RHS gardens and stately homes to choose from. We will not be short of ways to access the well-being benefits of connecting with nature and the outdoors.
*We reserve the right to change the itinerary in line with any national Covid-19 guidelines or restrictions.
Who is this holiday for?
- People who want to enjoy the fresh air and experience the sea.
- People who can walk at least half a mile
- People who can manage stairs (ensuite bedrooms are upstairs).
- People who would like to share a holiday with 2 other holidaymakers.
- People who can manage a step into a shower and step up into our vehicle on days out.
Need more support or options? Why not consider a tailored holiday instead?
- Washing machine
- Ensuite bedrooms
- Private parking
What is included?
The price you pay includes:
- 4 nights full board accommodation (Lunch and dinner included on the first day. Breakfast and lunch included on the last day).
- Complimentary soft drinks, tea and coffee.
- All activities and venue entrance charges.
- Meals in cafes and pubs as part of the planned itinerary.
- Transport during the holiday.
- Support from the Dementia Adventure team on location throughout the holiday.
- Pre and post booking support.
- One free photobook per booking.
Select a date to make a reservation request today!
Before you make a reservation, please read our Frequently Asked Questions and Terms & Conditions.
Please note, that because of the limited number of places, we ask that you only book one holiday per year.
Deposits are £200 per room. We require full payment two months before the holiday. If you need to spread the cost of your holiday, talk to us about a payment plan.