Isle of Wight
5 days, Monday to Friday
£950 per person based on two people sharing a room
If the date you require is sold out, you can join our waiting list here.
Click on a date to reserve a room:
24th – 28th May – Fully Booked
7th – 11th June – Fully Booked
27th Sept – 1st Oct – Fully Booked
The vibrant and historic town of Cowes on the Isle of Wight has an all year round appeal. The island boasts miles of stunning coastline and beaches, and is perhaps best known for the famous Needles and Sandown Pier. The Isle of Wight has a rich and intriguing history which can be explored at Osborne House and many more heritage sites across the Island.
Pilot House is just a few minutes away from Cowes, the home of the oldest and biggest sailing regatta in the world. We will stay in an elegant reverse townhouse, complete with beautiful decor and uninterrupted sea views.
The contemporary, open-plan living, dining and kitchen area is on the first floor, allowing you to make the best of the views. French doors lead out onto a private garden where we can relax at the end of a day’s exploring.
Your ensuite twin bedroom, with a shower cubicle, is on the ground floor. Alternatively, there is a king-size second-floor bedroom, with a shower over the bath in the ensuite. We will ask for your preference before you travel.
The Isle of Wight offers plenty of opportunities to access the wellbeing benefits of nature and the outdoors. As some activities are weather, and social distance dependent* we will decide our final itinerary closer to the holiday. We’re not short for choice with coastal walks, secluded beaches, gardens, steam trains and stately homes to choose from.
*We reserve the right to change the itinerary in line with any national Covid-19 guidelines or restrictions.
Who is this holiday for?
- People who want to enjoy the fresh air and experience the sea.
- People who can walk at least half a mile
- People who can manage stairs (living accommodation is on the 1st floor and alternative bedroom is up two flights of stairs).
Need more support or options? Why not consider a tailored holiday instead?
- Washing machine/tumble dryer
- Ensuite bedrooms
- Private parking
What is included?
The price you pay includes:
- 4 nights full board accommodation (Lunch and dinner included on the first day. Breakfast and lunch included on the last day).
- Complimentary soft drinks, tea and coffee.
- All activities and venue entrance charges.
- Meals in cafes and pubs as part of the planned itinerary.
- Transport during the holiday.
- Ferry crossing from Portsmouth Ferry Port*
- Support from the Dementia Adventure team on location throughout the holiday.
- Pre and post booking support.
- One free photobook per booking.
*We will embark the ferry in our Dementia Adventure Minibus. You will need to get to the port yourself. If you choose to drive yourself, you can park your car near the port for the duration of the holiday.
Select a date to make a reservation request today!
Before you make a reservation, please read our Frequently Asked Questions and Terms & Conditions.
Please note, that because of the limited number of places, we ask that you only book one holiday per year.
Deposits are £200 per room. We require full payment two months before the holiday. If you need to spread the cost of your holiday, talk to us about a payment plan.