5 days, Monday to Friday
£950 per person based on two people sharing a room
Click on a date to reserve a room:
7th – 11th June – Fully Booked
28th June – 2nd July – Fully Booked
19th – 23rd July – Fully Booked
20th – 24th Sept – Fully Booked
11th – 15th Oct – Fully Booked
29th Nov – 3rd Dec – Winter Break – Fully Booked
Fakenham and North Norfolk are one of the last unspoilt parts of the UK with plenty of charming villages, excellent restaurants and, of course, the famous Norfolk coastline. From here we can enjoy delightful walks, great sandy beaches, fun days out and some superb bird-watching opportunities. With its big skies, sprawling countryside and wild beaches, there really is something for everyone.
Brazenhall Lodge is set in the heart of the Norfolk countryside, just 9 miles from the North Norfolk Coast. Nestling under the medieval church of St Peter, Dunton, and surrounded by superb summer meadows, this 19th century barn conversion offers a truly relaxing country experience.
The Lodge boasts a magnificent living space, high-pitched ceiling, original beams and French windows which flood the living space with light.
There is one room available. The accommodation has level access to this ensuite bedroom* with a zip and link bed which can be arranged as a twin or superking, depending on your preference. There is also a pretty walled garden for us to enjoy. Please note that the bedroom has floor to ceiling windows that open.
*Not a wet-room, so there may be a step into the shower cubicle.
The North Norfolk coast has plenty of activities for us to enjoy, whatever the season. As some activities are weather, and social distance dependent*, we will decide our final itinerary closer to the holiday, but we are spoilt for choice. We can choose from walking with alpacas, steam train rides, visits to Pensthorpe nature reserve, a fascinating trip to Thursford vintage museum, or we can take in the stunning gardens and beach and Holkham Hall Estate. And no trip to the coast would ever be complete without fish and chips!
*We reserve the right to change the itinerary in line with any national Covid-19 guidelines or restrictions.
Who is this holiday for?
- People who want to enjoy beautiful countryside, smell the sea, and take in the wide open beaches.
- People with limited mobility and wheelchairs, but you must be able to step into a shower and step up into our vehicle on days out.
- People able to cover a walk of up to half a mile (this distance can be covered in a wheelchair).
(Please note that the bedroom has floor to ceiling windows that open).
Need more support or options? Why not consider a tailored holiday instead?
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Ensuite bedrooms
- Private parking
What is included?
The price you pay includes:
- 4 nights full board accommodation (Lunch and dinner included on the first day. Breakfast and lunch included on the last day).
- Complimentary soft drinks, tea and coffee.
- All activities and venue entrance charges.
- Meals in cafes and pubs as part of the planned itinerary.
- Transport during the holiday.
- Support from the Dementia Adventure team on location throughout the holiday.
- Pre and post booking support.
- One free photobook per booking.
Select a date to make a reservation request today!
Before you make a reservation, please read our Frequently Asked Questions and Terms & Conditions.
Please note, that because of the limited number of places, we ask that you only book one holiday per year.
Deposits are £200 per room. We require full payment two months before the holiday. If you need to spread the cost of your holiday, talk to us about a payment plan.