Between Bakewell and Buxton
5 days, Monday to Friday
£950 per person based on two people sharing a room
Click on a date to reserve a room:
12th – 16th July – Fully Booked
13th – 17th Sept – Fully Booked
The Peak District is a world of contrasting beauty and has just about any landscape you can imagine. There are sweeping views of fields in every direction, from the high, moorland plateaus in the north, to the steep-sided, deep dales and rolling green hills in the south. In the heart of it all are quaint villages, historic towns, rivers, springs, and caverns.
Hurdlow Grange is set in a small hamlet 10 minutes from Buxton and Bakewell. We will stay in one of just 5 properties, surrounded by the peace of the countryside.
The stone built accommodation has a luxury and contemporary interior, offering a spacious kitchen diner, and a comfortable living space.
There is also access to a pool table and table tennis on site.
Depending on the date you choose to travel, there is a choice of bedrooms to suit your requirements.
There are two upstairs rooms available at this property:
- Bedroom 1 has a double bed
- Bedroom 2 is a ‘zip and link’ room that can serve as either twin or double.
Both bedrooms are ensuite*.
*Not a wet-room, so there may be a step into the shower cubicle.
There is one room available at this property. You have the choice of either:
- A downstairs bedroom with a wetroom in an adjoining room
- An upstairs ensuite bedroom with the shower over the bath.
Both rooms are ‘zip and link’ offering the flexibility of twin or double beds. We will ask for your preference before you travel.
The Peak District countryside has lots to offer us. As some activities are weather, and social distance dependent*, we will decide our final itinerary closer to the holiday. The area spoils us for choice, with hills, gorges, disused railway lines, rivers and woodlands encouraging us outside to connect with nature. There are also magnificent stately homes and their beautiful gardens, nostalgic tram rides and, of course, world famous Bakewell tarts!
*We reserve the right to change the itinerary in line with any national Covid-19 guidelines or restrictions.
Who is this holiday for?
- People who want to enjoy the outdoors away from busy tourist areas.
- People who can walk at least half a mile.
- Some rooms will require you to be able to manage stairs (ensuite bedrooms are upstairs) or a step into a shower.
- People who would like to share a holiday with 2 other holidaymakers.(on July date)
- People who can manage a step up into our vehicle on days out.
Need more support or options? Why not consider a tailored holiday instead?
- Washing machine
- Ensuite bedrooms
- Private parking
- Table tennis and Pool table
What is included?
The price you pay includes:
- 4 nights full board accommodation (Lunch and dinner included on the first day. Breakfast and lunch included on the last day).
- Complimentary soft drinks, tea and coffee.
- All activities and venue entrance charges.
- Meals in cafes and pubs as part of the planned itinerary.
- Transport during the holiday.
- Support from the Dementia Adventure team on location throughout the holiday.
- Pre and post booking support.
- One free photobook per booking.
Select a date to make a reservation request today!
Before you make a reservation, please read our Frequently Asked Questions and Terms & Conditions.
Please note, that because of the limited number of places, we ask that you only book one holiday per year.
Deposits are £200 per room. We require full payment two months before the holiday. If you need to spread the cost of your holiday, talk to us about a payment plan.