Near Builth Wells (Mid Wales)
5 days, Monday to Friday
£950 per person based on two people sharing a room
If the date you require is sold out, you can join our waiting list here.
Click on a date to reserve a room:
24th – 28th May – Fully Booked
21st – 25th June – Fully Booked
6th – 10th Sept – Fully Booked
Steeped in history and beauty, Mid Wales has plenty to offer. The ancient Market towns, small villages, mountains and castles nestle between two of the great Welsh rivers – The Severn and The Wye, and the uplands of the Cambrian mountains.
With its rugged landscapes, historic towns and varied wildlife, there really is something for everyone.
We will stay at Penrheol Farm, in the beautiful welsh countryside, just 1.5 miles from the market town of Builth Wells.
The luxury barn conversion offers an open plan living space that is light and airy.
Outside there is a peaceful garden and patio, and a private hot tub with stunning panoramic views over the mountains – a perfect place to relax in the evenings.
The barn is all on one level. There are two ensuite bedrooms at this property:
- Bedroom 1 has a full disabled access wetroom with space for a wheelchair and a zip and link bed so we can set it up as either a double or twin room.
- Bedroom 2 has a double bed and an ensuite with a shower over the bath.
The Welsh countryside offers plenty of activities, whatever the weather. As some activities are weather, and social distance dependent*, we will decide our final itinerary closer to the holiday. We are spoilt for choice, from the peaceful Elan reservoirs and dams, to cairned summits, open moorland and lush valleys, castles, mountain railways and historic market towns.
*We reserve the right to change the itinerary in line with any national Covid-19 guidelines or restrictions.
Who is this holiday for?
- People who want to enjoy the fresh air away from busy tourist areas.
- People with limited mobility and wheelchairs, but you must be able to step into a shower, or step up into our vehicle on days out.
- People able to cover a walk of up to half a mile (this distance can be covered in a wheelchair).
- People who would like to share a holiday with 2 other holiday makers.
Need more support or options? Why not consider a tailored holiday instead?
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Ensuite bedrooms (one with disabled access wetroom)
- Private parking
- Hot tub
What is included?
The price you pay includes:
- 4 nights full board accommodation (Lunch and dinner included on the first day. Breakfast and lunch included on the last day).
- Complimentary soft drinks, tea and coffee.
- All activities and venue entrance charges.
- Meals in cafes and pubs as part of the planned itinerary.
- Transport during the holiday.
- Support from the Dementia Adventure team on location throughout the holiday.
- Pre and post booking support.
- One free photobook per booking.
Select a date to make a reservation request today!
Before you make a reservation, please read our Frequently Asked Questions and Terms & Conditions.
Please note, that because of the limited number of places, we ask that you only book one holiday per year.
Deposits are £200 per room. We require full payment two months before the holiday. If you need to spread the cost of your holiday, talk to us about a payment plan.