5 days, Monday to Friday
Prices per person, based on two people sharing a room:
Our holidays are available to people from all walks of life and we don’t want finance to be a barrier to you getting away. If these prices are out of reach please contact us and we will support you to get the holiday you need.
Tucked away in the glorious countryside of East Devon, this holiday offers everything that a rural retreat should be; it’s lovely and peaceful, but with Honiton only a couple of miles away, it’s not so far from civilisation that you have to drive miles to get anywhere.
Staying on what was once a working farm, the countryside is part of the East Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, boasting many local attractions from the historic market town of Honiton, to Jurassic coast beaches, to the rolling hills and long winding rivers.
You will stay in the old farmhouse; it’s a traditional Devon longhouse, thatched and full of country charm and quirky old features, but with all the modern comforts you need.
Walk into a wide hallway and straight away you get how utterly gorgeous this place is; to the right is the bright and airy drawing room, straight ahead is a WC, and to the left is a snug, the annexe and the kitchen and dining room.
Upstairs, the bedrooms are off a long landing. Each bedroom is ‘zip and link’, meaning we can organise it to be a twin or king-size at your request. All the bedrooms are ensuite.
The large gardens are to the front and side of the house, with extensive views out over the Devon countryside. There you can relax in the hot tub and listen to the birdsong whilst squirrels scoot about on the lawn.
- Ensuite bedrooms with showers
- Washing machine
- Games room
- Hot tub
This popular holiday destination has lots to enjoy, from time in the beautiful countryside to days at the beach. There’s the possibility for boat and donkey rides—and the all unimportant Devon cream tea.
Once you have settled back for the evening, there’s the option of the on-site games room or relaxing in the hot tub.
Due to the continuing Covid-19 situation, we cannot confirm the itinerary until two weeks before your holiday.
Who is this holiday for?
- People who enjoy fresh air and want to see the sea (and maybe paddle!).
- People with restricted mobility as there is a downstairs bedroom (please note you will need to manage the steps into the minibus).
- People happy to share a holiday with two other “pairs” of holiday makers.
What is included?
The price you pay includes:
- Four nights full board accommodation (lunch and dinner included on the first day; breakfast and lunch included on the last day).
- Complimentary soft drinks, tea and coffee.
- All activities and venue entrance charges.
- Meals in cafes and pubs as part of the planned itinerary.
- Transport during the holiday
- Support from the Dementia Adventure team, on location, and throughout the holiday.
- Pre and post booking support.
- One free photo-book per booking.
Select a date to make a reservation request today!
Before you make a reservation, please read our Frequently Asked Questions and Terms & Conditions.
Please note, that because of the limited number of places, we ask that you only book one holiday per year.
Deposits are £200 per room. We require full payment two months before the holiday. If you need to spread the cost of your holiday, talk to us about a payment plan.