5 days, Monday to Friday
Prices per person, based on two people sharing a room:
Our holidays are available to people from all walks of life and we don’t want finance to be a barrier to you getting away. If these prices are out of reach please contact us and we will support you to get the holiday you need.
If the holiday you want is already fully booked, please click here to be added to our waiting list.
Fakenham and North Norfolk are some of the last unspoilt parts of the UK with plenty of charming villages, excellent restaurants and, of course, the famous Norfolk coastline. From here you can enjoy delightful walks, great sandy beaches, fun days out, pine forests and some superb bird-watching opportunities. With its big skies, sprawling countryside and wild beaches, there really is something for everyone.
Brazenhall Barn is set in the heart of the Norfolk countryside, just 9 miles from the North Norfolk Coast. Nestling under the medieval church of St Peter, Dunton, and surrounded by superb summer meadows, this 19th century barn conversion offers a truly relaxing country experience.
The Barn boasts a magnificent living space, high-pitched ceiling, original beams and French windows which flood the living space with light.
The accommodation has level access to ensuite bedrooms* with a zip and link beds, we can arrange as a twin or super-king, depending on your preference.
There is also a pretty walled garden for us to enjoy.
Please note that the bedrooms have floor to ceiling windows that open.
*Not a wet-room, so there may be a step into the shower cubicle.
- Ensuite bedrooms with showers
- Washing machine
- Level access
The North Norfolk coast has plenty of activities for you to enjoy, whatever the season. Options include walking with alpacas, steam train rides, visits to Pensthorpe nature reserve, a fascinating trip to Thursford vintage museum, or you can take in the stunning gardens, beach and Holkham Hall estate. And, of course, no trip to the coast would ever be complete without fish and chips by the sea!
Please note that the November and December breaks will be Christmas/Winter themed and will have a different itinerary.
Due to the continuing Covid-19 situation, we cannot confirm the itinerary until two weeks before your holiday.
Who is this holiday for?
- People who enjoy fresh air and want to see the sea (and maybe paddle!).
- People with restricted mobility (please note you will need to manage the steps into the minibus).
- People happy to share a holiday with 3 other “pairs” of holiday makers.
What is included?
The price you pay includes:
- Four nights full board accommodation (lunch and dinner included on the first day; breakfast and lunch included on the last day).
- Complimentary soft drinks, tea and coffee.
- All activities and venue entrance charges.
- Meals in cafes and pubs as part of the planned itinerary.
- Support from the Dementia Adventure team, on location, and throughout the holiday.
- Pre and post booking support.
- One free photo-book per booking.
Select a date to make a reservation request today!
Before you make a reservation, please read our Frequently Asked Questions and Terms & Conditions.
Please note, that because of the limited number of places, we ask that you only book one holiday per year.
Deposits are £200 per room. We require full payment two months before the holiday. If you need to spread the cost of your holiday, talk to us about a payment plan.